If your family celebrates, Christmas fever is bound to hit your children sooner or later!
When the excitement is high for the holidays, the spirit is calmed by working with the hands. A Merry Montessori Christmas (PDF) has been re-released for 2017, reformatted and updated to make sure it is easily printable for families looking for a guide to making the holiday season Montessori-inspired.
These are non-religous lessons, just for the fun of it, and they can be easily applied to any holiday your family celebrates. What makes this book special is that the lessons have been carefully created in affordable, easy DIY style and they represent the areas of Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, and Math. Most are based on actual shelf works I used in the classroom, and then I literally used them again as a homeschooler when I had preschoolers of my own! I'm hoping that it will inspire you to think about ordinary activities with a Montessori mindset.
Buy this book if...
- You want to revel in the holiday season
- You're looking for fun holiday activities for children
- You're learning about Montessori curriculum
- You need more structure to the holiday season
- You want to apply classic Montessori lessons to everyday fun
- 25 Montessori-inspired lessons for ages 2-5
- Detailed how-to instructions
- a 61 page printable PDF
- access to the Holiday Discussions Facebook group
Then come join the Holiday Discussions for Montessori 101 subgroup to chat about Christmas or any other holidays your family celebrates and post photos of your activities! I'll see you there!