It is a popular myth that Maria Montessori developed a method of education only for a classroom setting. Far from it! The wisdom found in Dr. Montessori's method is truly applicable to children of any age, in any environment. Maria Montessori did, in fact, give advice directly to parents, and (surprise, surprise) it's fantastic! The three easy, effective tips she gives can help parents immensely.
I'm very excited to present to you an e-course designed to teach you these very techniques and also how to apply them to a child of any age in your home. I'd like to say it's as easy as 1-2-3, but we all know better than that, don't we? There's nothing as humbling as trying to make all of the right decisions for a little being whose brain is not quite developed yet enough to understand adult logic and reason. We have to just do our best in each and every moment, and seeing your child through a Montessori lens can help you to do your very best!
Parenting gently and effectively takes patience, practice, and self-reflection. This course aims to give you a Montessori "awakening" - to open your eyes to your child's perspective and to give you the confidence to handle those tough parenting situations as they present themselves, and in some cases, avoiding the frustrations altogether!
Note: Apologies! Registration is currently on hold for this course.
- A video lesson, article, or tip per day for 21 days (3 weeks) - that's $10 per week
- A printable study guide
- A clearly outlined 3 step approach
- Instructional videos (via YouTube) giving examples of Montessori parenting principles in practice
- Original articles on topics such as Respecting Your Child's Instincts, Raising a Secure, Independent Child, and Cultivating Strong Relationships
- Excerpts from Maria Montessori's writing with guided questions
- Printable activities (PDF form) to deepen your understanding
- Links to relevant websites and articles
- Access to the Free Montessori 101 support group
You'll Learn How To:
- See your child through a Montessori lens
- Evaluate whether your child's behavior is reasonable
- Support your child's desire for independence
- Implement respectful, gentle discipline techniques
Note: If you are a Montessori classroom teacher or school administrator who would like to purchase this course for the parents of your students, I am offering a significant discount for schools purchasing in bulk. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
I can't wait to work with you!